Where To Get: Eye Of The Sea

FISHING QUEST!


Check out what I got this morning as a reward for doing the daily fishing quest:


Eye of the Sea - Gem from Daily Fishing Quest

Eye of the Sea - +15 stamina, unique-equipped, Bind on Equip - this thing should be able to be sold on the Auction House!


The closest gem in the AH right now is a rare/blue gem with +12 stamina, and this Fishing Daily quest reward gem is the same as one of the epic/purple gems from the challenging 10-man raid instance Zul'Aman!


I can't even find information on wowecon.com about the value of this gem yet, it's so brand-spanking new.


I wonder if I'll ever get that same reward on the same toon for the fishing daily, or if it's a %26#8220;get it once, that's it bud!%26#8221; setup?


I'll be sure to let you know!


This article is %26copy; WebGrrl Enterprises - visit the original website for more great writings on World of Warcraft.

No tag for this post.

Related posts