Epic Land Mount: Frostwolf Howler

Horde side epic land mount from Alterac Valley

My 64 Hunter finally finished the painful trek of Alterac Valley games required to get 50 tokens and purchase the Epic Land Mount for that battleground, this weekend.


I'm happy with it for the main reason I originally sought it out - it's a smoother ride than the Epic Raptor mount I purchased when I first could afford the Journeyman Riding training skill (150).


The biggest disappointment is that it really doesn't look very Horde-like. The colors are BLUE and white. So, it looks like I accosted some Alliance kid and Concussion Shotted him off his mount and stole it while he /spit and /cry'd at me, thumping his fists on the ground in frustration.


But hey, I'm all for funny stories of how I got what I got...