I Wish That I Had Vanish

I wish that I had Vanish

And I can tell you why

You can be more bold with Vanish

You don't have to stay and die...


My apologies to the authors of the "I Wish That I Had Duck Feet" book that I loved as a child...


I'm sitting here, scanning the Auction House with Auctioneer, and have some time to kill.


How much time? I'm not sure, because for some reason, since this recent patch, Auctioneer is scanning by category, instead of scanning the whole list of, usually, 120-180 pages.


Oh, hey, it's done. And the mail from my Warrior to my AH toon has arrived and that means there are new things to list for players to buy.


The original thought, however, was how Vanish would be a great skill to have IRL - so if I got into a stressful situation that was going nowhere good, I could Vanish, retreat, and re-approach the situation after some cool-down, reflection and thought.


What skill would YOU like to have In Real Life, and why? :)


(If you have a blog entry about this, please point me to it and I'll link it here!)


Blog links to check out on this topic include:


B. Hudson's WoW blog