Monday Morning Coffee -- Week 5

Sorry for the late installment. It's Canadian Thanksgiving today, so I am off my routine. I also don't have much time today! My guy is still in T2, slowly climbing. I am in no hurry.



Enjoy the conversation everyone!!


Oooo Happy Turkey day! Take a nice nap for me!



I am really quite happy with the way WAR is going for me right now, There seems to be so much content yet to plow through, and I'm particularly curious to watch how the endgame will be. It's creeping closer!


Aw, you guys get Thanksgiving early? I want some leftovers to hold me until we get our Thanksgiving.


Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!



Can I bring some chaos slaw?


Hit T3 this week and it feels like my leveling speed has hit a brick wall. Granted, my play time has been scattered a bit - which isn't helping.



Still having a blast though, and have gotten in some great RvR moments.


Level 20, so almost T3. Already in Avelorn and love it. LOVE IT.



Leveling is slow. Bright Wizards scary, though the thought of prodding Lukas and Serena and all the names I see here makes me go %26quot;squee%26quot; with joy.


Squirrely looks about furtively.



A large green hand slowly creeps out.



Then, with startling quickness snatches a saucer, stuffs it into his mouth and begins to chew contentedly.


I was off work yesterday too, I think I didn't even remember forums existed until somewhere around 3 pm. :X



Too busy tooling around in game! Although...I was bad and ignored my level 9 archmage in favor of the T2 witch hunter.



Pew pew pew!


I was the opposite. I ignored my WP and ran my Runepriest to no end. Having lots of fun with topping the charts on T1. Wanna see how it scales on the upper tiers. Once you go dwarf, you don't go back.