Post your one sentence class reviews.

Alright, here is what to do: Write a one sentence review of all the classes in the game, and say what your main is:






My main is an Archmage, here are my reviews:



Ironbraker: Throws badies accross the map, never dies.



Runepriest: Heals better then me, doesn't die as fast, doesn't pretend to be able to do damage though.



Engineer: Looks really cool, but doesn't seem to do a whole lot.



Warrior Priest: Theese guys look like thei're really dishing it out while being very hard to kill.



Witch Hunters: Strangely rare on my server, I think most people are afraid to roll one over a Witch Elf.



Bright Wizards: Make me look stupid when I try to use my damage spells.



Archmage: Class description said Healer/DPSer hybrid, got a healbot, very good healbot though.



Shadow Warrior: I'm told they do a lot of damage, but their effects are so subtle I hardly notice them.



Swordmaster: Love these guys, thei're great as defenders, but they look too much like me at low levels.



White Lion: Seem to die a lot and kill very little, a class I don't really get.






Chosen: Big guy in armor who never dies and does crazy damage to me.



Marauder: Runs into my friends, growls, mutates, then falls over dead.



Zealot: Not seeing a lot of them, thei're subtle and hard to spot, but powerful.



Magus: Kills served on a silver platter... that floats.



Black Orc: Hits like a truck, doesn't want to die, can't get away from them either...



Squig Herder: Now that's what I call %26quot;In-fight entertainment%26quot;!



Shaman: I'm told thei're my mirror, I look so small, but my spells/tactics so much better.



Witch Elf: Captures flags when all the noobs go chasing after a runner, stabs me a lot.



Sorcerer: Theese guys do a nasty ammount of damage, my heals can't keep up when they group up and volley fire.



Disciple of Khaine: Sneaky little guys, who'd expect the enemy healer to be THIS close...






Alright, those are mine.



Have fun doing yours.


SM : %26quot;Can I tank with a 2H?%26quot;


AM : %26quot;Dude .. my career has the word mage in it. Heal yourself.%26quot;


This will be fun, good idea. I'll do them in the order you went in.


Coming from a Chaos Chosen in tier 1.



Ironbreaker: Tough little guys that don't want to die, but don't bother me much.



Runepriest: Great healers, but can go down under concentrated fire if there isn't a WP around.



Engineer: Oh boy, a free kill if I'm not defending anyone.



Warrior Priest: Horribly effective class with ample tanking abilities and good healing abilities as well, my nightmare.



Witch Hunters: Ouch, these guys do lots of damage, especially when next to a WP.



Bright Wizards: Ouch, these hurt when I'm not up in their faces.



Archmages: These guys I don't notice much, I should probably pay more attention to them.



Shadow Warriors: Lovely squishy things if I can get close enough.



Sword Masters: All elves look alike to me, but I guess I can attribute that to low levels; decent tanks, but nothing compared to the IB.



White Lions: Where are these guys?



Chosen: Lovely tanks that can put out a neat amount of damage too.



Marauder: Nasty damage dealers, especially when backing a tank or backed by a healer.



Zealot: A neat healer class that sometimes targets me, though I don't really understand them that well; I like 'em better than DoKs.



Magus: Base defending floaty guys that don't really do much else.



Black Orcs: Chosen's bigger cousin that I'm told is faster and more dangerous than me, neat.



Squigg Herder: Cool little guys that are good fighters when I see them.



Shaman: What I think may be the best destruction healer class, though I may need to be paying more attention.



Witch Elf: Cool damage dealing chicks.



Sorcerer: Ouch, these guys are like our versions of the BM, and usually top damage charts right along beside them.



Disciple of Khain: Another class I'm not sure I understand, though it's neat when they heal me.


Sounds fun, I'll have a go.



Mains-Magus and Squig Herder



Ironbraker: Never dies, hard to click on, good ones knock me away from their healing train of like 5 people whenever I try to get at them



Runepriest: Heals insanely well, easy to ignore with nothing for them to heal though



Engineer: Nuisance, fireballs coming at me make me think a bright wizard is nuking me, but in reality its done like 0 damage, very supportish but important to kill nonetheless



Warrior Priest: Impossible to kill, wait for a few more allies to show up so we can focus fire him down



Witch Hunters: Kill them 1st or 2nd, easy to kill and very important to kill



Bright Wizards: They see me at range, I'm done, super easy kill up close though



Archmage: Seems OP, good damage with that beam attack, and darn hard to outDPS their heals



Shadow Warrior: Run around...ALOT can do good damage but once again, flimsy



Swordmaster: Harder to kill than Ironbreakers for some reason, kinda and frustrating overall



White Lion: Pain in the butt, chickens that send their war lions over to do their dirty work and hide most of the time






Chosen: Good guy to follow around, auras rule.



Marauder: Chases people around a lot, seems to have a lot more fun than I do



Zealot: Awesome healers, never use the ability to attack with their buffs though, kinda creepy, don't like them staring at me



Magus: BAMF version of an engineer, doesn't seem to do much, but AoE DoTs out the wazzu let them cause a lot of havoc



Black Orc: Does good damage, doesn't seem to survive as well as Chosen but makes up for it in damage, most fun class to be around period.



Squig Herder: Most style of any class, could use a little more single target DPS, but does better at causing havoc then the other pure DPS classes (excluding Engineers and Magi)



Shaman: Awesome healer, much better than any lame Archmage and an easier target to defend (people don't hate them as much).



Witch Elf: Does good damage, fun to look at (jk)



Sorcerer: Make me resent my original choices of mains, good damage but no fun to play



Disciple of Khaine: Super focus fired, dead in an instant, good heals and damage though


Witch Elf: Let me give you a kiss...


Tanks: Hookay, im gonna rush in and stomp them to death, heal me nibs!


Healers: Hey mr tank, I got this big thing on me trying to eat me alive.


Tanks: Omg did you see my damage, lol!


Warrior Priest - Easy Pickings


Archmage - Easy Pickings


Rune Mage - Easy Pickings


Iron Breaker - Easily Ignored


Swordmaster - Annoying Gits


Witch Hunter - Feh


Bright Wizards - Clearly the most annoying MMORPG class played by the most annoying people.


Engineers - Their little crates are funny. When they try to snare you and back up to shoot it is funny too.


Shadow Warrior - Usually standing alone with a Kick me sign on them.


White Lion - Used to annoy me, not so much any more.



Black Orc - Okay. Big meat head.


Marauder - Fun with the Steve Austin Arm


Zealot - Decent healer


Shaman - Fairly diverse class. Probably attracts the most non-healers of any healing class.


Chosen - Their curses are very useful. The fact that they have to be twisted to maximize potency is a huge annoyance. One of the weakest tank classes in terms of tanking.


Squiq Herder - A bit underestimated. A well played Squiq Herder can be a huge asset to a good team/group.


Sorceror - Seem very underpowered.


Magus - Those disks are nice but I wish they did something more then look like Space Age Sonic Girls delivering carhop food.


Disciple of Khaine - The class of the truely non-healer. People roll this class when they are tired of not getting heals from other healers. Don't expect most people playing this class to heal you.


Witch Elf - Kind of lacking. Needs some more flavor and perhaps damaging abilities. Perhaps more stealth options.


hehe good idear I'm a t3 shadowwarrior



Ironbreaker: Great tanks brave men.



Runepriest: The dude that casts runes on me, i like the dd damage one please.



Engineer: my respected rival



Warrior Priest: awsome class, great main assist they stay alive for ages.



Witch Hunters: sets people on fire quite a bit.



Bright Wizards: .... the rdps ill never be.



Archmages: good healers



Shadow Warriors: i cant describe myself.



Sword Masters: awsome tanks great to have them hold the nme at bay



White Lions: best damage class to assist, they do die with out heals



Chosen: annoying spiky guys.



Marauder: really good damage, but a easy kill in the thick of things



Zealot: dont get this class them seem to do a really good job of keeping tanks up



Magus: odd



Black Orcs: always seem to charge pointlessly into us very had to kill if it has back up



Squigg Herder: my arch nemissis please stop attacking me with your stupied pet!!



Shaman: impossible



Witch Elf: sabby sabby ... dies to fast but normally takes a healer down with her.



Sorcerer: ouch ouch ouch. focus fire on you yes yes yes



Disciple of Khain: seem to run into our partie then do star jumps.


Order classes: buff imo


Dest classes: nerf bat imo



Honestly though, every class has its niche. I like the balance.


People have either a natural attraction or natural desire to destroy all things Legolas.



When I saw SW I thought %26quot;ah, the token Legolas class%26quot;


Ironbreaker: Stop DPSing and Tank


Runepriest: Thank you.


Engineer: Is that a spider web?


Warrior Priest: Heal me god damn it.


Witch Hunters: Your gun noises annoy me.


Bright Wizards: Way to DPS.


Archmage: Thank you.


Shadow Warrior: Do you even exist?


Swordmaster: I play one.


White Lion: Your cat annoys me.



Chosen: Probably isn't twisting correctly.


Marauder: Generally free food.


Zealot: Best healers.


Magus: Underestimated.


Black Orc: Never less than three.


Squig Herder: Has the best pets.


Shaman: Coolest healer.


Witch Elf: A lot of fun to play.


Sorcerer: Man or woman?


Disciple of Khaine: Man or woman?