Proenza Schouler PS1 in Scarlet and Grey – PurseBlog


Right now there are a few things I know for certain: 1) Vlad and I just spent a week in the middle of nowhere Ohio for a family reunion with zero internet access. It was both delightful and frightful,laptop notebook battery, 2) I am still obsessed with the Proenza Schouler PS1,louis vuitton canvas, and 3) Amanda is going to be really mad to see this post with an Ohio State logo.


You see,n61202, Amanda and I are always going back and forth about college football teams. She is an alumnus of THE University of Georgia while Vlad and I are alumni of THE Ohio State University. And we all love college football. A lot. Which brings me to this post. Right when I saw Net-A-Porter stock scarlet and grey colors of Proenza Schouler bags I jumped for joy. Why thank you NAP for not only knowing my college colors but also putting them on your site together on the same day! I appreciate it greatly.



I can’t even say much else about these Proenza Schouler PS1 bags other than I love them. The medium sized raspberry leather version is really a deep and sultry red, doesn’t look nearly as bright or light as a raspberry (I’d label it more of a wine color). The light grey large suede satchel is a nice light neutral. The bag itself truly does not even need much more dissecting from me. I have covered it and talked about it countless times. Buy Proenza Schouler bags via Net A Porter.


I must end this post with Go Bucks! What are your Alma mater colors?


相关的主题文章: