Don’t Lookdown My Louis Vuitton Madison Shoes

总共有多少组数据:21
段长:7









By Connie, May 18, 2010 8:25 pm


Shoes to man, like handbag to woman, the more the better, we (woman) think they never care about their dressing, but they never ignore their shoes, every time I open a fashion magazine, I can find Italian shoes craftsmen showing their wonderful hand-make skills, and the admiring eyes always shining in your boyfriend or husband. You don’t accept or not, the shoes of man is more exaggerate on design by flower stitching, the lasts, and sole, it’s rare to see curved lines or flower stitching on women wearing shoes, but it’s so normal in man’s shoe world, despite there are no colorful leather or high killing heels.

louis vuitton greece

LV02.jpg

eluxury

In my opinion , I like lace ups shoes, they are elegant ,and sexy for me, the best choice of this year is definitely flower stitching ones, the best color is brown, black is normal , every man should have a brown pair ,it’s unique, like baby for woman, it’s complete of your life. if you go business ,take a dark brown pair, if parties ,you can choice a buckles pair, everyone will attack.