Fan , Louis Vuitton

总共有多少组数据:20
段长:6









By Connie, November 18, 2010 9:45 pm


louisvuittonbags I’m not talking about fans who love LV, these fans including me! This is another fan, like Miss Foxy is the hottest bag accessory even you have money you also have to wait, and same afro wig hair that we find at LV 2010 SS fashion show! When we look though the least Milan fashion show, we find the fan which every model plays totally distract my eye! It remind me the movie “Confessions of a Shopaholic”, Rebecca the happy girl who dance with a little fan with his Mr charming who is the NO.1 rich and cute! And I’m really touched by that moment!

lui vitton

Maybe someone will think I’m crazy but I beg LV to sale it .Louis Vuitton always lead the fashion trend and so is this time. Fashion is about styling! With different color and material ,these fans are the best represent! And Marc should design a little bag for it. I believe girls will crazy about it!