Institute for the Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull

总共有多少组数据:7
段长:1
loui vuitton








By admin, March 18, 2009 4:19 am


I, I frankly admit, I do not know when the Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull out. I remember that it is still very much looking forward to is the last time, I wrote a Neverfull (Beauty of the crocodile version!), And sometime between then and now, but it shows as a new eLuxury effectiveness. You know? I like it. This is not obvious because the Louis Vuitton version of letter combinations, but it is still crazy practical, simple, stylish. This is a big, can be used throughout the year for future years, and in an uncertain economy, and longevity of a pack is designed to be this is more and more the minds of many people. We all know that Louis Vuitton’s canvas, like some other materials to wear, as well as two-color materials such as Damier, can be used with a variety of clothing choices. In order to achieve maximum flexibility, I will go in-mm – not too big, not too small for large-scale use.
louis vuitton

loui vuitton64.jpg