Louis Vuitton Monogram vernis cosmetic pouch MM

总共有多少组数据:7
段长:1









By admin, March 18, 2009 4:11 am


Louis Vuitton Monogram vernis cosmetic pouch MM.I Been to find the latest on a very small pouch or used as a clutch arm. I want to be small enough to fit in my hand, will be held in only a very necessities – house keys, car keys, ID card, cash, cell phone. However, my phone is playing an impasse, because I have a blackberry and more enormous enormous transparent plastic shell to keep a safe (love bragging about one minute – This is a new click-screen, and I love this!). Therefore, the size of things with a small computer, even if I can find an arm to fit it, there is no suitable next. So I decided to let a little creativity in my current search, this morning to see what there is probably a good job – Louis Vuitton Monogram vernis cosmetic pouch mm. I know that it means to hold lipstick and such things at a larger package, but it did not because of cosmetics bags printed on any place, I doubt anyone will know the difference. In addition, Repurposing all my things (a bit like a microwave television stations held at my kitchen. Ahem). In any case, seems this is just small enough to fit my hand, but large enough to contain my giant brick cell phone, it’s all road zipper top, so as not to my dropping out of school or any person it touches the head. Perfect! Worst of all, amarante my favorites are the color of the LV vernis ever and will be true of all good I tend to wear black. Now, as long as Lu’s go out past sales.
******0******louis vitton

louie vaton61.jpg