LV, LOVE, Which is your first LV Ⅱ

总共有多少组数据:33
段长:11









By Connie, April 24, 2010 2:33 pm


One of Chinese singer named ELVA, once sing a song “LOVE”, this song remind me something, LV now become the most popular presents between lovers, Valentine’s Day, birthday , anniversary, and so on, because it’s high price, sending LV means I really love you more than mu money ,Aha, it’s a joke, but there are a lot of girls around me think so, and a lot boys do so.

I admire them, when they get that beautiful purse from her boyfriend, but what I see is her smile ,it’s so bright, and she is so happy.

e luxury

LVpurse3.jpg

Happiness is a Treasure in this age that I think is why so many people like to buy LV, LV give you happiness, but it comes from others and from outside, have you ever think about that happiness not only come from that , the happy smile is always inside yourself ,you just don’t find it, like the song saying “there is a hero laying in you”, you are the only one to give yourself happiness and fall in love.

So I always buy goods that I like myself, not wait to get from others, not for vaunting , but when you do so, it feels like you are a independent big girl that that feel awesome.

lv bagsLVpurse1.jpg

Work girl like me don’t have a lot extra money, a LV purse is a good choose. And my Favorite one is JOSEPHINE, the classical LV Monogram and color , with red button and lining decorated, avoid the mature stereotyping of LV.

Second, I love big size purse, so you can get no folds of your money , and put credit cards, really functional. The canvas material is harder than leather, and it’s waterproof, so even water splash on, it also look alright, won’t wrinkle.