Men love shoes

总共有多少组数据:25
段长:6









By Connie, May 16, 2010 6:54 pm


luivitonCarrie( Bradshaw) always love her high heels, and she’s the first woman show her crazy love in front of the world, but I always believe men love shoes deeper than women, the only reason we can’t find out is because the styles may all the same.

louisvuitton

LV show care kit.jpg

luis vuitton sale

And all luxury producer know it from hundreds years ago, they love shoes crazy to make a shoe care kits for there lover, and I swear women put there shoes just in the pack boxes which they shopped , or just lay them on flood, only men protect their litter babies in speciall kits and I find men like to vax their shoes, and always keep them shinning. And the reason I leave to sociologist,but I do want to point out, so they can never say these women are crazy.