Shoe-Girls Of 2010, LV

总共有多少组数据:25
段长:8









By Connie, April 26, 2010 12:48 pm


Once a while, I apart LV , I find some new productes, and this time my eyes can’t take a leave from shoes collections of this season.

louis vuitton bag

LV1.jpg

LVshoes2.jpgloui vitton bags

Start from summer 2010 ,ballerinas and pumps collections, this season i always put my fouse on sweet piece and I am very happy to introduce you two ways of sweety, lovely high-heeled pumps with intricately crafted leather roses,in baby goat leather , this is a high classical up-town look choose piece, white color is easily to match with any color close, but I recommend it to with suit , show your elegent to all the tough men in your office, or pure pink color patent calf leather with a comfortable round toe, you can wear to work or afternoon tea. They are pretty and timeless.

LVshoes3.jpg

And if you are a casual style fan, you can choose this sandels which combine natural cord with intricately crafted leather roses for a look that is effortlessly stylish. And you can match it to beach style dress, or short pans. No matter showing your long legs or puting a long dress to , this shoes are all good.