White Complex

总共有多少组数据:33
段长:11









By Connie, May 19, 2010 8:05 pm


We like to describe good things by color as white, white princess , whit knight white robe wizard, white collar, white night, white world, white replace the word of bright, pure, good, and white is always the big role in fashion world, never go down, timeless.

louis vuitton palermo gm

LV shoes.jpg

loui vuittonThis season, I fall in love with Louis Vuitton white Oxford loafer , its’ classic and never out, and the design is functional , the calf leather seems can wear for a century, and the rubber nub sole , protect my feet when I jump up or walk on a stone countryside path. The lines makes the sure the shoes is tough and strong, so I can wear it and walk as much as I want.

White complex as I , white shoes is absolutely must have in you life. Once find one, take it, never walk away, in this case, I always regret and can’t get when I return, it’s true in shopping and in your life.