Wild animal ,LV Necklace.

总共有多少组数据:23
段长:7









By Connie, March 15, 2010 9:04 pm


 

lui vitton

 Yes, I know I’m late, I always store beautiful arts at my computer, but almost time I forget them, lucky it, just close France haute couture week, remind me, and I find this beautiful necklace, I don’t use the word funny and fabulous at the same time, because they can’t and I always say the truth, but there always has first time, and I’m glad give it to this incredible necklace.

It’s hard to make animal element elegant, young and adorable , this owl give life to this necklace, itself seems has life, , lead you to the mysterious forest, gold tree leaves, green cormophyte, shining flower, diamond moon, all this make a whole story, that a story you can enjoy all your life.

louie va ton

Except imagine, LV give us good taste and high quality like I always say only have beautiful is not enough, you need to shock me, and this necklace do so .

Hope you can enough this story that I tell ,and give laugh to your life.