Your First LV is which? Ⅰ

总共有多少组数据:27
段长:6









By Connie, March 17, 2010 8:51 pm


I always wondering a question , which LV is the most popular one that every girl wants to have, though every season LV will give some new collection or cooperate with other brand like Takashi Murakami, even they all very beautiful but I still believe there is one or two ,at most three is the most must-have LV, first have LV in every girl’s heart.

lui viton

 

louisvuittonbags

In my opinion, the first one is the famous Alzer suitcase:  Monogram canvas 70, it’s very 50s, the leather trim reinforced with rivets and the shining golden brass corners all give me illusion that time halt ,age never increase, it’s a miracle to me , the second thing I like it is because it’s the kind of bag ,once I see it I want to go out, the heart beat faster, my blood seems been boiled ,this bag push me out of my cozy home, I want to be anywhere as long as I can take it and show it,That is love, love without condition.

louie bag 

I always want to show you the good and amazing touch of a LV, and I try to , I took every picture at every angle, but I give up, no world or picture can perfectly and exactly express my feelings, may this is love too, which I can feel but means nothing to others .

But I want to suggest a discuss :can you tell me about your love LV, which you want to have firstly.