Louis Vuitton Crocodile Neverfull

By admin, March 18, 2009 4:22 am


Louis Vuitton Crocodile Neverfull
Ladies, I must tell you, I have a great weekend. I was lucky enough to get to meet around 12 beautiful Atlanta area (and beyond!) Wallet Forum members past Sunday, I can not ask for better group, more horrible handbag-loving woman. We have a wonderful lunch, and then some so bold as to our Saks some shopping (or in my case, drooling – I left everything, but at home have lunch money in order to avoid the temptation), we won a prize within the Saks The Louis Vuitton boutique.

A rare national treasure, I have seen are the trend-setting Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse leopard print cashmere and silk stole. When I first came to see this online, I can not help but think, “ah, this is only a scarf …. Like a big scarf, but 725 U.S. dollars, I will need to scarf miles.” All right, sometimes, and it is do not show for the glory of the people online because they, because of this incident are beautiful. This is wider than the average pashmina, it lit up my equipment black empire waist top and skinny jeans when I use it at my neck. It think lush, luxury, just like I will be happy to sum up around them every day in the cold year.

65.jpg