Louis Vuitton Leather Hair Whisper Handbag

By stefaniewhite, August 25, 2009 12:27 pm


replica_louis_vuitton_red_coffee_leather_hair_whisper_width_230_height_200.jpg

In my eyes, most of the Louis Vuitton leather handbags devote to women. With the simple pattern and durable leather all of them have considerate design especially for business women. Sometimes it’s a pity for the business women to be restricted by the whole set of formal suit. Therefore, I really hope something can save the women from the seriousness.

Just like the dispensation of Providence, Louis Vuitton has crafted a new series of whisper.Made by leather hair,it is luxurious. It is the most gorgeous handbag I have ever seen before I can bet. And it’s also the brightest hair I have ever met. So simply luxury. I know the Louis Vuitton inside out, which is a brand forcusing on products made full of sumptuosity. However, in the past, they are always by means of monogram and polished leather. So this bag is absolutely beyond my imagination.

replica_louis_vuitton_dark_blue_leather_hair_whisper_width_230_height_290_watermark_water-knockoffsi[1].com.png

I must admit, for me, who is not so crazy about hair or fur bags, I could not help putting my eyes away from this handbag when I first saw it. This Bag is made of genuine leather. Real Cowskin Leather with pony hair..(not pu leather). The shiny gold hardware attached to the bag never fade. With the measurement of 38″x28″x20″, this bag is the ideal for the business women or ladies of quality.

However, I guess some of you may not dare to wear it. Why? For such red hair bag, it really need the great courage and enough confidence to take this out. Like the fire, this jargon red flies in the face of all. This is probably a showing bag so you should be showing yourself. Never mind, you can have other options to choose. Louis Vuitton dark blue leather hair whisper looks a little melancholy yet cool which is ideal in summer. Light coffee is also nice in the season.

replica_louis_vuitton_light_coffee_leather_hair_whisper_width_230_height_290_watermark_water-knockoffsi[1].com.png