Louis Vuitton scarf candy

总共有多少组数据:12
段长:4









By admin, March 18, 2009 4:16 am


Louis Vuitton scarf candy
So, I get TI’s new album, “the paper trail,” Song A few days ago and have it, I really enjoy is called “swing subsonic.” This song you may hear radio finally, if you want to do not want to go dancing, you may have heard or even earlier. When singing along in my car (yes, I rap in my car only. You should try), I can not help but notice how much he referred to Louis Vuitton and Gucci “rag”, which I must bear the scarf. Most, but rap, I mistakenly said: “bag” instead of “rag”, because I think I have developed some strange kind of moderate, related to Tourette wallet, but I digress. These “rag” is obviously the top of the head into the black in lieu of dancing at the club.
louis vuitton palermo gm
loui vitonSo, I can not but ask myself: If I put a cloth, rag, what my room? Today, I want candy before the Louis Vuitton scarf / cloth. It has a fun, popular art of emotion to it, let me think of a jelly-filled jewelry once I have a child at age 80. This is already shining jewelry and other small, shiny treasures floating in the brightly-colored bodies, the arrangements for Lu logo and stars in this scarf look like someone squeezing all kind of floating towards the edge. This is leisure, magnificent, and there is a lot of pleasure – the perfect type of cloth swing, TI seems to advocate.

63.jpg