Louis Vuitton Shoes in 2010 Have Moustache…

总共有多少组数据:21
段长:5









By stefaniewhite, November 10, 2009 9:00 pm


louis-vuitton-shoes1

louis v

Holy cow!!! What should I call them? Boots? Or sandals with moustaches?

louis v7879

luise vitton

I don’t know, and I’m just wondering what the hell Louis Vuitton was thinking… Is it only me could remember the exact definition of “Ready to Wear”? Well, our audience are willing to see some dramatic elements involved in Spring/Summer 2010 Collections, but if you refer to those weird and strange shoes with ugly and grandiloquent tassels or moustaches, I prefer to see some ordinary designs with more and better function.

Am I too particular about those “creative” Louis Vuitton shoes? Maybe I’m the alien of the minority, even a bit of black sheep of Louis Vuitton lovers, however, when I saw various kinda shocking RTW, I couldn’t make myself ready to wear them in the next spring or summer. Rather than eat humble pie, I would prefer to be called out of vogue…