Timeless Louis VuittonTambour Watches

By stefaniewhite, September 11, 2009 11:36 pm


At first, I must make a self-criticism. In my past articles I said most fashion blogs had given little space for men, so I would like to introduce more about men’s fashion. But it seems I has still done badly in this aspect. Gentlemen, in order to express my sincerity, the following part I’m going to bring definitely belongs to you.

When it comes to men’s luxurious watches, anyone won’t miss Louis Vuitton. And this season, the Tambour series released by this big boy may excite your nerves with no doubt.

All of them feature both glittering stylish appearance and reserving value. Their high-grade quality and classic popularity may add incomparable nobleness to anyone.

Made of precise steel and 18K gold, this collection can be regarded as the perfect combination of stunning appearance and splendid texture. With the shining gold materialed dial plate, you’ll gain a soft and metal feel. First issued during the opening of Louis Vuitton monopolized shop in Marco Polo eastern hotel, it includes chronographs, GMTS and even the three-hand version with a subsidiary dial.