70 Hunter Gets New Crossbow from Arcatraz

Now that I'm actually PUGging with my Hunter and running some of the Outland instances, I'm getting some neat gear upgrades here and there and am probably pretty close to being able to properly hold my own in Heroics, and maybe even get into the early parts of a Karazhan raid.


One of the recent gear upgrades I got was that of a Crossbow that dropped in the Arcatraz, the Emberhawk Crossbow. I've gotten a lot of nice compliments on it from others in my party, she's a pretty snazzy looking bow.
Hunter gets new Emberhawk Crossbow

I'm a bow-user, myself. Having started out with a bow, I didn't realize that I was a bow-user until I played with a Tauren or two in my dungeon groups and realized just how insanely loud the guns were compared to the bows or the crossbows. I've tried to use guns myself when they've been higher DPS than my bow, but I inevitably find my way back to a bow as quickly as possible just to avoid the noise.


Heck, when I'm partying with friends who use Guns over Bows, I find myself strafing and relocating where I do my DPS or heals from just so I don't have to stand there right beside all that noise.


Gearing Up Without Focus


This toon is doing pretty well for gearing up without really even worrying about what dungeons and bosses I'm %26#8220;supposed%26#8221; to be hitting - the upgrades have slowed significantly, but I still run into cool upgrades that I didn't even know were there, enough that my random attempts at daily dungeon quests or keying stages are fun and progressing well.


I even got my Beast Lord Leggings the other day, replacing one of my last bits of Leather gear that I had around due to the better stats.


Too bad my PvP/Gladiator shoulders and gloves are so bulky and, like, sooooo don't go with the rest of my outfit...


This article is %26copy; WebGrrl Enterprises - visit the original website for more great writings on World of Warcraft.

No tag for this post.

Related posts