What?s The Longest Corpse Run Back?

So, the other day a friend and I exchanged dungeon runs. I took his little Rogue through a few arms of Scarlet Monestary and he took me and another of his friends through part of Blackrock Depths.


At level 53 and 50 respectively between myself and the other friend receiving benefit from the dungeon run exchange, we didn't do much but stand back for the most part, although for most of the grouped battles, I put a few heals out on my friend and his pet and had to fade and shield a few times.


I was fine with the healing as long as I waited long enough from the start of the fight to send my first heal out, but on occasion I would send that first big heal out too soon and no amount of fading or running towards the pet %26#8220;tank%26#8221; could save me.


Is The Run To Blackrock Mountain/Depths The Longest Graveyard Run?

Faced with the run back, I had a lot of time to contemplate corpse retrieval runs I've done to various instances over the past few months. Now that there's a new graveyard super-close to Razorfen Kraul and Razorfen Downs, is the graveyard run to Blackrock Mountain (which houses Blackrock Depths, Blackrock Spire and Molten Core) the longest corpse run in the game?


WTB a shorter corpse run back to BRD...


This article is %26copy; WebGrrl Enterprises - visit the original website for more great writings on World of Warcraft.

No tag for this post.

Related posts