Does order have any of the scenario quittin scum?

Was playin an alt healer in T1 and a few scenarios we had people quitting when the going got tough. Does order have this problem too?



Just wondering because I really don't get it. You win some you lose some. Deal with it. Of course the quitters usually blame everyone else before they leave, and it goes a little something like this:



%26quot;where's the heals? I'm a tank. don't waste them on DPS%26quot;



Well, to answer, since you abandoned us and I didn't get a chance:



Because you run into the mass of order players like you're a one man army and I can't out heal a whole team's focused fire. Also, the DPS I'm healing knows what the hell they are doing and actually contributes to the team by killing enemies. Plus, when I'm the only healer we are screwed anyway so you might as well die trying instead of being a coward.



There needs to be a penalty for quitting scenarios early. You arses are making matters worse by abandoning your team.



I know why there's a shortage of healers sometimes, because you can never do right by some people. So to all the healers out there: THANK YOU!



I will go back to killing with my Marauder now.



A bit of a rant I know, but I had to vent.


*pets and proffers one of Timmer's chaos cookies*


What about destro scenario quittin' scum.


I was just in a T1 scenario on my Archmage. We lost. Renown earned? 12.



A White Lion right below me earned 1 renown. That's not a typo. 1.



When I saw that I thought, 'Hmm, he must have joined right at the end?' No. He did 5 or 6k in damage.



I gave up and logged off for the day. People are starting to catch on that it's better to bail on a scenario than to stick it out for pitifully low renown. Sucks. Don't blame them, blame the mechanics.


This is where the bald guy with the banner runs in and go %26quot;RALLY SQUAD!!%26quot;



Or something. Destruction does that a lot in Phoenix Gate. Again, not mentioning names. They generally tell others that they suck and that they should learn something from WoW and then log off.



No kidding.


I've quit scenarios. When it's 8 minutes old, say, and everyone on order has zero renown and zero kills, and the destruction premade across from us is farming our spawn point. I have no issues with losing, but I can do without fifteen minutes of feeding someone's epeen.


Well it seems like I'm in the minority. But know this if you ever fight alongside me: no matter how bad it gets, I will not quit. I don't care how bad my team is or how outclassed we are.