warhammer I spoke too soon!

Forgive me. My first post was about where the RvR was on this server. Well, tonight I found it. The Order is firmly in control of Ostland, Troll County, Barak Varr and is pushing hard into the Marshes.



We attempted to retake Mandred's Hold but there were too many Order and they were far too organized. Many Destruction complained and quit so our attacked fizzled before it even took hold.



What did they think a keep seige was? It certainly isn't a fast ordeal.



I resorted to taking a small six player team of competent players around and taking objectives, ambushing Order players and harrassing the roads...



Until they found us. And boy did they. During one of our ambushes we thought we had the upper hand again. Then they came out of the woods like six deep coming over the levy. Needless to say they retook everything we worked to challange but nonetheless it was a great series of battles and I tip my hat to the organization and grit of the T2 Order.



Perhaps later in the night may prove more successful for us.


Yup, that is their entire raid force. We are shadowy death.


Go Order! Take and hold that stuff! We Destruction need a challenge!


I believe I was part of that group on my Witch Elf, Lynne. It was a fun time. Ultimately we returned to Ostland to take over a keep there, and then defend that keep. It was a back and forth battle but Destruction ultimately held it. Order had to bash down the keep door twice, once from within the keep! 'Twas a wonderful battle. Things quieted down and I was able to enjoy the view from the keep's walls.



I logged off just a few minutes ago and we still held it, though for how long, I'm not sure. So, yes, the RVR tonight was great in T2. Lots of fun from both sides!


Overall that was a good warband, when the fight fizzled out or when the oppositions numbers became too great it moved and took new objectives, very productive and fun. Glad to hear you guys finally got that keep.



Also glad to hear you had a good rvr experience,like I said on your other post, sometimes the rvr will get a little dead but when the rvr does happen it's a very good and fun rvr.


Good to hear!



Also later on tonight (around 11pm Pacific) I saw that Order was attacking one of the Empire Tier3 castles.



GO ORDER!



You give me hope. I actually didn't want to try to stop you guys -- I want you guys to take over some castles and keeps. If we didn't see some Order action soon some of us Destro guys were going to offer Order some help in taking over our keeps just to get you guys in RvR!


We had about 2 groups from our guild taking that keep. Little ressistance though, which was depressing.


I was fortunate enough to spend the last of my T2 experience with this awesome RVR. Sadly, I unwittingly levelled out of the bracket at the end and will now spend most of my time in lava and being focus fired down. Hello T3!



Yeah, some pretty fun RVR this week in T2. Thanks to Order for bringing the fight!


Today Destruction launched multiple campaigns on Spite's Reach and Cascades of Thunder. They even went as far as to send two warbands to each one at the same time. Yet we were still able to hold them off and as of right now the keeps still remain under Order control. Much to the coordinated efforts of Imperial Guard, Order of the Raven and other friends.



I must say Destruction. You guys put up a good show every weekend.