Warhammer Online Blackguard, IB mirror?

I was in CB, but not until after the 4 classes were removed, so if someone could anwser this question it would be great.



Is the Blackguard the IB mirrors?



or do they have a completly diff combat system?



Also I'm think after patch will be a good time to lvl my MDPS alt


The last we heard, it was similar to the IB, but instead of building Grudge when hit, the BG built up Hatred when they attacked people. Whether this will still be the case, we don't know, as changes must've been made (that's why they we're cut), but I would say it's safe to assume they will have a similar mechanic to the IB


This will surely solve population imbalances.


it was suppose to be the same mechanic yes grudge for IB hatred for BG. i'm more curious if the BG wil have a oathfriend like skill.



also kotbs auras like chosen.



LOL it will actually make it worse .. I know there are people out there somewhere that wanted to play KotBS .. but I don't know any. I know several (both RL friends and people I have met in game) ppl who wanted to play BG's, but in frustration after it was cut went Order IB's since they supposedly had the same mechanic .. or just went order period.. Coming December they may move back.. I guess only time will tell.


it was the same but anti mechanic. they both build up, and the more you have the stronger your attacks are, and you gain access to attacks that expend it. however they are opposite in that the IB builds grudge by being hit and his friends being hit. the BG built hate by hitting and his friends hitting things.



if there is a population imbalance in dec i think the patch will only make it worse. i do play both sides on 2 servers and i like many will start a BG the day the patch is released. i even mentioned in another thread about the new classes that T1 will be interesting where probably nordenwatch will be 75%+ Bg and kotbs


will likely be dumping BW as my main and going KOTBS as well