WoW forums: Your Weirdest WoW Experience

There's a great thread going on in the official World of Warcaft "general" forums today that I thought I'd share.


It's got pages and pages of funny contributions, its title being "Your Weirdest WoW Experiences/Adventure".


Here's a clip from one of my favorites so far (I'm on page 3):



After a few deaths, I made it up to the quest giver. I shifted out of cat to talk to him and was immediately attacked by one of the invisible mobs. I coudn't fight him well without gear and I had just turned in the quest, so I decided to take the death. Well, when you turn in that particular quest, a circle of elves spawn around the quest giver, cheering and clapping at you. So I died at the hands of an invisible ghost inside a circle of elves cheering over my death.


Check it out yourself right here.