Bottomscanner and a high level enchanter

For the last little bit I haven't been logged into Zul'jin for very long, very often.


When I have logged in, it's been to maintain things in the Auction House and collect the cash generated from the folks buying out my auctions.


I've also started using the Bottomscanner feature of the gamma release of Auctioneer addon, and I love it :) I've been using it to scan AH contents to find me items I could buy for under 2g and disenchant with my 300 enchanter, and resell the shards for a 1g+ profit.


I find that collecting the shards throughout the week and listing them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning makes the profits much higher than 1g per item that I disenchant. During the week, there doesn't seem to be enough market to soak up the supply of enchants. So, the moral of the story is, if you're buying enchants, do it mid-week. If you're selling and you're on my realm, sell mid-week. If you're not on my realm, sell on the weekend ;)


My First 500g+ Purchase


After a week and a half of playing the enchanting materials market, I've got enough gold to buy the training for an epic land mount (540g). I'm hoping by the end of today that I'll have another 75-100g to purchase the actual mount as well.


Seeing that my only Toon at 60+ is a Troll and I'm not Exalted anywhere but with the Darkspear Trolls, I've decided I'll pick up a Swift Orange Raptor
Binds when picked up
Misc
Requires Level 60
Requires Riding (150)
Use: Summons and dismisses a rideable Raptor. This is a very fast mount.
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Swift Orange Raptor, mainly because it doesn't seem to have a similar color counterpart in the non-epic mount category.



Later that day...


Yay! I'm the proud owner of an epic mount.