Warhammer Online How do you fight?

So how do you fight?



Do you take the objective?



Do you kill the healers?



Do you protect your healers?



Do you just hack and slash blindly at anything and everything?



Just curious because I often try to take/defend/retake objectives and find I'm the only person out there. I also find myself being the only person attacking a healer, while everyone else is too busy attacking the tank that's being healed. It seems like no one is trying to win, they just want to push buttons.


i dont really have a main yet and on each person it changes



like my tank protects the squishies, my healer heals and heals and heals and heals



and my sorc just attacks anything with a face to melt



on my mara though alll i do is chase those healers around


I know %26quot;fight enemy healers%26quot; is going to be the most popular choice, despite being a lie.



Be honest, put %26quot;Stay in a blob despite what's going on around you%26quot; and %26quot;kill whoever is closest%26quot;.


Surely it depends entirely on the situation.


Why do people keep posting mickey mouse polls


With my witch elf, lately I focus on bright wizards that have chosen a rock to stand on. Usually the most reliable kill and they often do a lot of offense. Also specialize in archmages and rune priests. Warrior priests I leave to the marauders since they like to suicide tank for whatever reason.



With my sorceress, I AoE. Meaning I prefer to try to hit the whole damn group. Which group depends on which I can hit. Obviously hitting healers is good, but sometimes I will intentionally go for their front lines because a few casts will actually crumple it if it's tight enough, healers cannot keep up with that much damage.



With my DoK, I actually try to heal. I tend to DPS whatever is flowing into the middle of our lines and heal with the soul essence that builds.


There isn't a 'heal the most competent looking team members' option so I went with 'stay in the blob'.